Our club offers a diverse range of programs for squash players within a supportive club environment. To keep up to date with the latest on our programs, follow our Facebook page or contact us at .
Learn to Play is a great way to try out squash and meet new people. Learn to Play runs over six weeks at the start of each semester and is open to students and non-students. For expressions of interest in Learn to Play, please email .
Social Squash is a great way for players of all levels to catchup for a weekly or casual hit every Thursday night from 7.30pm during the university semester. Social Squash is open to Social Squash Members and Learn to Play participants. For the most up to date info on Social Squash, check out our Facebook page.
Social Squash is ideal for:
- Beginners to squash
- Non-competition players looking for a casual hit
In-House League gives players the opportunity to build experience in competition or have a regular competitive hit. There are two types of In-House League, Mixed and Women's which take place in a league format across ten to twelve weeks. Keep an eye out on our Facebook page for our next Open In-House events.
Open In-House is ideal for:
- Beginners to squash looking for a competitive outlet within the club.
- Players with some experience looking for social competition without long-term commitment.
Club Comps are tournament and short-term leagues run throughout the year. While these are very social, bring your competitive edge! Keep an eye out on our Facebook page for our next Club Comps.
Club Comps are ideal for:
- Experienced squash players looking for a competitive outlet within the club.
- Players who understand squash rules, scoring and
- Reserve Membership
Pennant League is the highest form of competition offered by MUSC. Players represent Melbourne University Squash Club against other Melbourne clubs.
Pennant is ideal for:
- Players able to commit to 12-15 week seasons and play regular matches.
- Experienced players who understand squash rules, scoring and game play.